Inbound Assistance Services
CustomerCare provides emergency medical and travel assistance to visitors from around the world. Your customers will appreciate our local knowledge and expert advice when they need it most – all delivered via a dedicated phone number, in your name, 24 hours a day.
Based in Sydney, Australia, with 100 full time staff and an expert Australian-trained medical team, CustomerCare offers 24/7 medical and travel assistance for inbound visitors.
Our team has intimate knowledge of the Australian and New Zealand healthcare systems, so you’re in good hands with:
- 24/7 medical assistance for accidents and illness including:
- monitoring medical conditions
- assessing patients condition conducted by Registered Nurse
- locating the nearest suitable doctor, medical clinic, dentist or allied health professional
- arranging doctor appointments, ambulance and hospital admissions
- obtaining medical reports and hospital records
- managing emergency air ambulance evacuations
- providing medical and non-medical escorts and equipment, including portable oxygen
- making arrangements for the return of mortal remains
- facilitating the payment and guarantee of hospital bills
- overseeing the dispatch of medications or medical supplies
- keeping you, your customer, family members, employer or travelling companions fully informed.
24/7 travel assistance through our in-house travel agency, for making or rearranging your customers’ travel bookings, including:
- providing multi-lingual operations and interpretation
- assisting with lost travel documents, money or luggage
- obtaining police reports
- arranging private investigators with experience in insurance fraud
- rearranging travel for unexpected delays or early return home
- emergency message transmission and emergency funds transfer.
With straightforward case fees based on the nature of the incident and intervention required, plus zero mark ups on third party costs, CustomerCare is a cost effective solution for any inbound traveller requiring assistance within Australia or New Zealand.