Concierge & Lifestyle Services
We provide a range of concierge and lifestyle services tailored to the needs of clients and their valued customers, including roadside and home assistance. Just like a personal assistant, our concierge team saves customers valuable time.
From arranging restaurant bookings to lifestyle experiences, we are a personal assistant at the end of the phone for today’s busy professional. We provide expert assistance with theatre tickets, sporting events, concert tickets, gift ideas and purchasing, golf tee times, car services, restaurant recommendations and reservations, and more.
Travel arrangements, private tours, trips and that last-minute reservation are all just a phone call or email away – and we’re available 24 hours a day for last minute requests or for overseas callers.
Going away? Pet care, house sitting and child minding services can all be arranged.
Looking after elderly parents? Navigating the minefield of available services in the home or on a residential basis is confusing and time consuming. Our Concierge Service can help.
Offering customer products and services? Frequent flyer clubs, credit/debit cards and customer loyalty programs will all benefit from a concierge program designed and delivered by CustomerCare.
As with everything we do, we’ll design a program to suit your needs, with tiered services tailored to your different customer groups.
Need roadside assistance? We provide 24-hour roadside assistance in Australia and New Zealand. For a motor vehicle accident or breakdown, we can assist with:
- roadside assistance or vehicle towing
- alternative transport for the driver and passengers
- replacement vehicles
- emergency accommodation
- return of the vehicle when repairs are complete.
Need home assistance? We provide 24-hour home assistance services in Australia and New Zealand.
A burst water pipe, a blocked toilet, storm damage, locking yourself out of the house – it’s annoying and often happens outside of business hours. Finding a reliable tradesperson to attend right away can challenging. That’s where we can help.
Call us any time of the day or night and our CustomerCare team will:
- provide telephone access to qualified, licensed and insured trades people for immediate practical advice on minimising damage and disruption until help arrives
- arrange skilled and qualified trades people to attend to the emergency
- organise additional non-urgent trades the next working day, or when required
- for non emergency situations, refer you to a wide range of qualified trades people such as plumbers, locksmiths and electricians
- arrange emergency accommodation if your home is uninhabitable as a result of the damage.
We’re there to help when you need us most.