Who is eligible to use the Corporate Protection Plan?

Any employee travelling for work or leisure who is covered by a corporate protection plan. Check with your Human Resources or Risk Management Department to check if your organisation is a member. If not, find out more about membership here.


How do I obtain a Customer Care Emergency Assistance card?

To obtain your emergency assistance card, please contact your organisation's program administrator.


How do I log in for security alerts?

If you are logging in for the first time you will need to obtain your initial log-in from your program administrator. Once you have set up your own log in you will use your nominated email address and password to log in.


What do I do if I need assistance when I am overseas?

Simply call the telephone number on your emergency assistance card. We will accept a reverse charge call. For help on how to make a reverse charge call to Australia click here.


What information do I need when I call for assistance?

If you, a colleague or family member are hurt or fall ill whilst working, living or travelling overseas please try to have the following information handy when you call:



  • Name
  • Location
  • Relationship to person requiring assistance
  • A telephone number we can contact you on at the location



PERSON REQUIRING ASSISTANCE (if different from the caller)

  • Name
  • Employer
  • Age
  • Gender
  • Date of Birth
  • Passport details including type (e.g. Australian) and number – if available
  • Reason for assistance
  • Any relevant medical information including past medical history (e.g. diabetic)




  • Country
  • Area
  • Address
  • Telephone number including country and area codes



TREATING DOCTOR – if applicable  

  • Name
  • Language spoken by doctor
  • Telephone Number including country and area codes



HOSPITAL OR CLINIC – if applicable  

  • Name
  • Address
  • Telephone number including country and area codes


How will you know that I am eligible for assistance?

We will contact your employer to verify that there is a current, valid, corporate protection plan in place with Customer Care and that you are eligible for assistance.


What if I have an insurance policy?

Your situation may be covered by a corporate or personal travel insurance policy in which case your insurer, if known, will be advised of the possible claim. This will not however, change or delay our ability to assist you.


Will I be out of pocket?

In most situations, significant expenses will be paid or guaranteed by Customer Care on behalf of your employer. However, for smaller amounts such as a short doctor consultation you may be required to pay and submit a claim for reimbursement.